1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Drae, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Drae

Drae Active Member

When a member has had all Conversation/PM permissions away, if a member sends them a conversation, can they still read it? I just checked the admin CP for the user group permissions and there was no separate option for just being able to view conversations. (Basically, I have a member who isn't allowed to start or reply to conversations because of various misbehaviours, but another member needs to send them a private one asking they avoid joining in each other's topics).
  2. Syndol

Syndol Guest

Currently there is no way to prevent members from replying to unlocked conversations in their Inbox.
    If you prevent a member from starting conversations, they can still receive them. The only time they will not see a new conversation that has been sent to them is when they are ignoring that particular member.

If you have a need for a ‘Reply to personal conversations’ or ‘Receive personal conversations’ user group permissions, then may I suggest you request them here: