• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Conversation with User on Moderation

Great start, with a few more moderating actions added and preferably a notification system this is pretty much just what I'm looking for (y)

Any plans on including the ability to choose what account sends the conversations? Instead of having it set to the moderator that did the action? I love the idea behind this addon but it does need some more options to it. Excellent work thus far (y)

Thank you so much for this - probably my most wished for add on! :)

Just something to think about maybe for the future, years ago when I used something similar in vbulletin, there was a check box on the popup allowing you to choose whether or not you wanted to send the auto pm (conversation). Later versions didn't have that and it's something we really missed - if you're moving a year old thread for example, you might not want to clog up a member who's not around any longer's inbox with pm's - and sometimes you just don't want it to be brought to a person's attention.

Also, if you do implement conversation on edit post/thread, the ability to include an edit reason is extremely useful :)

Thanks again!

Top Bottom