Conversation System like VK.com (like facebook) - AJAX, dialog tabs, searching, etc features [Paid]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizter1nho

mizter1nho submitted a new resource:

Conversation System like VK.com (like facebook) - AJAX, dialog tabs, searching, etc features - Conversation System like VK.com - fully AJAX-developed with real-time updating messages.

Conversation System like VK.com - fully AJAX-developed with real-time updating messages.

Features:
  • fully ajax developed
  • important messages (ability to add message to important list)
  • searching (search in messages and in usernames)
  • ajax real time message updating
  • inline attachments uploading
  • last smilies list after message text box
  • chat-view messages
  • nice view attached images
  • system notifications (user added to chat, user removed from chat, updated...

Read more about this resource...

@mizter1nho, I have removed the demo URL from the resource as it is a nulled installation.

Can you explain why that is?
Yes. I have license, but my license is expired. I only develop plugins and i don't have forum, i installed this forum only for demonstrate addon. No community, no more - only demo.

That's clearly not acceptable.

If you want to develop (and sell) resources, then you will need a valid license.

Downloading and installing a pirated copy because your license has expired is no excuse.

That's clearly not acceptable.

If you want to develop (and sell) resources, then you will need a valid license.

Downloading and installing a pirated copy because your license has expired is no excuse.

demo removed, now no problems? i not see reasons for buy license to sell my addons. i not using this forum software for community. Send link to rules, where i can see information about expired licenses.

As explained, you will need a valid license.

I have deleted the resource until you either renew your existing license or purchase a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom