1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conversation System like VK.com (like facebook) - AJAX, dialog tabs, searching, etc features [Paid]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by mizter1nho, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mizter1nho

mizter1nho Well-Known Member

mizter1nho submitted a new resource:

Conversation System like VK.com (like facebook) - AJAX, dialog tabs, searching, etc features - Conversation System like VK.com - fully AJAX-developed with real-time updating messages.

Read more about this resource...

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

@mizter1nho, I have removed the demo URL from the resource as it is a nulled installation.

Can you explain why that is?

SneakyDave likes this.
  3. mizter1nho

Yes. I have license, but my license is expired. I only develop plugins and i don't have forum, i installed this forum only for demonstrate addon. No community, no more - only demo.

4. Brogan

That's clearly not acceptable.

If you want to develop (and sell) resources, then you will need a valid license.

Downloading and installing a pirated copy because your license has expired is no excuse.

5. ichpen

ichpen Well-Known Member

Is that a typo in the price or will this addon go to work on my behalf and make breakfast every morning?

The Forum Heroes and Liam W like this.
  6. mizter1nho

demo removed, now no problems? i not see reasons for buy license to sell my addons. i not using this forum software for community. Send link to rules, where i can see information about expired licenses.

7. mizter1nho

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

8. Brogan

As explained, you will need a valid license.

I have deleted the resource until you either renew your existing license or purchase a new one.

Amaury likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.