Conversation Search

Conversation Search 1.1

No permission to download

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Conversation Search - Allows members to quickly find conversations in their inbox.

Description:

The Conversation Search add-on will allow members to quickly find conversations in their inbox.

(Example of link in navigation bar)

View attachment 65835
(Example of input form)

View attachment 65836
(Example of results page)

View attachment 65837
(Example of options page)

View attachment 65838
Features:
  • Search by name, title and message
  • Fully phrased
Requirement:

This add-on works on all versions of...

Read more about this resource...

Andy, is this feature available to all UGs once installed, or can I select which UG's have access to it?

Currently all logged in members have access to the conversation search. At this time there is no option to restrict by user groups.

Hi Andy,

I got this error when searching:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4194304 bytes) in /home/vampirec/public_html/library/Andy/ConversationSearch/Model.php on line 181

I do admittedly have a large number of conversations (goes to page 14600 :) ) - would this be the reason why?

It doesn't use the search index system at all. Won't work with ElasticSearch. Runs a poor-performing query by searching the conversation message table directly. Has a possible memory leak*. Hasn't been updated in over a year despite a bug report (fatal error bug at that).

* memory leak/fatal-error bug:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4194304 bytes) in /home/vampirec/public_html/library/Andy/ConversationSearch/Model.php on line 181

Reactions: Xon
After Xenforo succesfully installed this, I didn't see an option next to Starred Conversations. The addon is enabled as well and I didn't find a permission or something to enable the function. Is it supposed to work right away?

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 33554440 bytes) - library/Andy/ConversationSearch/Model.php:181

Top Bottom