Conversation Monitoring [Paid] [Deleted]

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
Liam W submitted a new resource:

Conversation Monitoring - Conversation 'moderation' queue

This add-on allows you to review all 'private' conversations on your site as they're created.

A new moderation-queue like page is created, with a count on the moderator bar, when a new conversation message is created. You can view the conversation, and edit any messages.

Conversations are marked as reviewed with the quick-moderation system.

This is, of course, permission controlled.

Read more about this resource...

@Liam W I just installed this and noticed a couple of things. The conversation counter on the moderator bar, and the pagination numbers does not get updated as we mark conversations as reviewed in-lined.

I had 58 pages with 1142 conversations and I marked all of them as reviewed but the numbers are still there.

@Liam W I just installed this and noticed a couple of things. The conversation counter on the moderator bar, and the pagination numbers does not get updated as we mark conversations as reviewed in-lined.

I had 58 pages with 1142 conversations and I marked all of them as reviewed but the numbers are still there.

I'll take a look. Are you talking about the actual full review conversation list page? I've noticed a strange problem with the moderator bar count, but I've not noticed a pagination issue before.

It's probably something to do with the way the data is retrieved.

Liam

I'll take a look. Are you talking about the actual full review conversation list page? I've noticed a strange problem with the moderator bar count, but I've not noticed a pagination issue before.

It's probably something to do with the way the data is retrieved.

Liam
Any news about this Liam?

Also, I like how this add-on monitors conversation, but my mods and other admins find it a bit too much to be able to read all conversations. So I was wondering if a filtering system could be added so those that think the same can turn it on and only conversations with keywords would be logged instead of every single conversation. Can you please add this? I'm willing to fund this option! Please let me know?

Thank you very much!

@Liam W Have not heard neither about the bug reported or if you further developing this add-on. Do you plan to update this?

Please let me know that does Read Conversations are still working for XenForo 1.5.11? This addon still supported?

Top Bottom