******* - Conversation Live Update [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zoldos @OwenJames :

Could you make us more clear about your bugs, we still can't find your reported bugs.

Regards,
The only thing different for me when I noticed the bug was that the conversation starter set it so I could not respond. It just kept duplicating his message. I don't recall any problems at all when it was a 2 way conversation.

******* - I love this! No bugs as of yet for me. Question resolved.

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Feature request: please add a global footer bar to display new messages and to type short conversations responses. Similar to Facebook chat.
I'd be happy to sponsor it.

I just noticed a strange bug with this add-on. Running xF 1.3.2 CU 1.1.0 on default 10 second update. Using Firefox 30.0. When I am viewing a conversation and after 20 seconds when the update happens the second time (and all subsequent times), all messages from the other party get repeated. This continues to happen over and over again.

Ok now I did a little more testing and it seems that it will occur consistently in all conversations where the other party was the last to reply. If you were the last to reply, it does not seem to occur.

You have to be in a conversation where the other party was the last to reply, and then let it update twice. It took me a while to figure that out.

I just noticed a strange bug with this add-on. Running xF 1.3.2 CU 1.1.0 on default 10 second update. Using Firefox 30.0. When I am viewing a conversation and after 20 seconds when the update happens the second time (and all subsequent times), all messages from the other party get repeated. This continues to happen over and over again.

Ok now I did a little more testing and it seems that it will occur consistently in all conversations where the other party was the last to reply. If you were the last to reply, it does not seem to occur.

You have to be in a conversation where the other party was the last to reply, and then let it update twice. It took me a while to figure that out.
1.3.3 address multiple posts appearing in Firefox. Either upgrade of try a different browser.

acFfR.png

common man plzz fix this...

I'm also having a duplicate message bug. It just kept repeating, forcing me to disable the mod.
with Xenforo 1.3.0

I dont no, the samt Addon works on 1.4.

Edit: Sorry works not with 1.4 !!!!

Last edited:
******* updated ******* - Conversation Live Update with a new update entry:

25/09/2014: Version 1.1.1

- Fixed error on duplicate messages.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.