XF 1.3 Conversation List Popup Item

Amaury

I'm trying to add a colon so this appears as "Last message by: User" (I'll later edit the phrase and title case it), but I don't know where it would go in this instance because where the phrase is being called, instead of it being {xen:phrase last_message_by} (which would mean I'd place the colon after the closing curly bracket), it's {xen:phrase last_message_by_x, 'name={xen:helper username, $conversation.last_message}'}.

Convo Popup.webp

The whole code for that area is:

Code:
<div class="muted" title="{xen:phrase last_reply_by_x, 'name={$conversation.last_message_username}'}">
            {xen:phrase last_message_by_x, 'name={xen:helper username, $conversation.last_message}'}
            <br><xen:datetime time="{$conversation.last_message_date}" />
        </div>

I know I could just edit the phrase, but I prefer placing colons in the templates themselves since that's how XenForo does it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Just edit the phrase.

I include colons in phrases in my add-ons, rather than the templates.

Thanks, Brogan. I guess I'll do that.

The other reason, which I forgot to mention, that I prefer adding colons in the templates is if a phrase is called in multiple templates and I only want a colon in one of those templates, editing that one template would give me the desired results. For this case, though, the last_message_by phrase is only called in the conversation_list_popup_item template, so that won't be a problem. :)

Top Bottom