Conversation Folders [Paid] [Deleted]

I am on XF 1.4.7, so dont upgrade just to see if this works on 1.4.7! ;)
That's good to know then
So, it works on Liam's site just fine
But on both of ours it doesn't
Could be another Add-on making a conflict
Do you have many add-ons installed?

Last edited:
Have you modified the new option @New Joe and @bgfe? Search conversation folder in the options list :)

Also, for the endless loading issue, there is almost certainly an error in the javascript console :)

Liam

The bulk options. The check boxes. That's the XenForo inline moderation system.

Liam
ahh ty. Is there any plan of regular expression auto archiving? E.g. we have one message per applicant and could just make the title "Mod App...", so everyone can setup a regex for a directory and it gets auto moved?

ahh ty. Is there any plan of regular expression auto archiving? E.g. we have one message per applicant and could just make the title "Mod App...", so everyone can setup a regex for a directory and it gets auto moved?

You mean like an auto filing system based on a regex test of the conversation title? That's actually quite a good idea. Implementing it now ;)

Liam

Liam W updated Conversation Folders with a new update entry:

Auto File

This version adds a nifty feature I call 'auto file'.

Basically, users with permission to use the auto file feature will be able to specify an 'auto file regex' and 'auto file weight' for any folder they create.

When they receive (or create) a conversation, if the title matches that regex, it'll automatically be added to that folder.

If a conversation title would match more than one folder, the conversation is addd to the folder with the smallest 'auto file weight' value.

This feature is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Liam
Thanks for the update,
When creating new folder, i get this error from system when specifying a string :
Please enter a valid regular expression.
Thanks for support

Hi Liam
Thanks for the update,
When creating new folder, i get this error from system when specifying a string :
Please enter a valid regular expression.
Thanks for support

Have you enabled the option to make the auto file system use substrings? It's in the conversation folders option category.

Liam

When viewing a convo, the "Move Conversation" click hangs and doesn't do anything. I haven't created any folders yet, could this be it?

When viewing a convo, the "Move Conversation" click hangs and doesn't do anything. I haven't created any folders yet, could this be it?

Could be. Is there anything in your server error log in the admin panel?

Liam

Top Bottom