Content Title Edit History

Content Title Edit History 2.4.1

No permission to download
Hey @Xon - We are seeing some random errors in our log from this plugin. (we've gotten three so far, all with the same content (different threads) - feel free to DM me if you want the un-redacted error)

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Declaration of SV\TitleEditHistory\EditHistory\EditTitleHistoryTrait::getHtmlFormattedContent(string $text, ?XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity $content = null): string must be compatible with XF\EditHistory\AbstractHandler::getHtmlFormattedContent($text, ?XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity $content = null)
  • src/addons/SV/TitleEditHistory/EditHistory/Thread.php:127
  • Generated by: xxxx
  • Feb 14, 2022 at 1:39 PM

Stack trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(244) "/threads/thread-name.2392/title-history?_xfRequestUri=%2Fthreads%2Fthread-name.2392%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1644871179%2Cd87c9f722c1b63e045244ab1e19f4a3b&_xfResponseType=json"
["referrer"] => string(83) "https://website.com/threads/thread-name.2392/"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["/threads/thread-name_2392/title-history"] => string(0) ""
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(60) "/threads/thread-name.2392/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1644871179,d87c9f722c1b63e045244ab1e19f4a3b"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
This add-on does work with XF2.2.9, it is just you need to be a moderator to see edit history (specifically you need the manage any thread permission)

This add-on does work with XF2.2.9, it is just you need to be a moderator to see edit history (specifically you need the manage any thread permission)

Ah, I know what happened. I tested it by creating a thread and then changing the title.. silly me forgot about the delay setting before history is stored. :) Thank you, Xon!

Xon updated Content Title Edit History with a new update entry:

2.4.0 - Bugfix & maintenance update

This add-on is now available on atelieraphelion.com
  • Require php 7.2+
  • Require XenForo 2.2+
  • Require Standard Lib v1.18.0+
  • Fix template error when $config['enableListeners'] is set to false, or this add-on is being upgraded
  • Compatibility fix for addons which iterate the entity content type field list.
    • XF2.2.15+ has a behavior change which causes checking...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Upgraded from 2.3.3 to 2.4.0 and now when I click 'Title History' I get a pop-up :

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I looked through permissions but didn't see any new ones added. Any suggestions?

Upgraded from 2.3.3 to 2.4.0 and now when I click 'Title History' I get a pop-up :

I looked through permissions but didn't see any new ones added. Any suggestions?
For what content type? For threads it works.

Can you also check the permissions (using the permission analyse tool) to double check they haven't been changed?

For what content type? For threads it works.

Can you also check the permissions (using the permission analyse tool) to double check they haven't been changed?
That's odd, I was checking threads. I haven't had issues with previous versions and doublechecked permissions hadn't changed, just upgraded the add-on.

I doublechecked permissions and they seem correct,

"Manage (move, merge, etc.) any thread" is set to Yes for my user.

I've reproduced this on one of my live sites I just updated, but it isn't triggering on my development instance :(

Will investigate

Top Bottom