XF 1.2 Contact Us Page -> Additional Action after Submission?

Bill.D

Hey All,

On the misc/contact page; after you submit the page doesn't go anywhere. I know there is a "contact" template that controls this page. How can I add an action after submission, to redirect either back to the page the user was on before they went to this page OR just back to the forum home index page?

Thanks,
-Bill

Hey All,

On the misc/contact page; after you submit the page doesn't go anywhere. I know there is a "contact" template that controls this page. How can I add an action after submission, to redirect either back to the page the user was on before they went to this page OR just back to the forum home index page?

Thanks,
-Bill

You would have to do it via an addon or code modification, however that template/form is designed to be opened in an overlay, so people would never actually be taken off the page they were on when they sent it :)

Liam

however that template/form is designed to be opened in an overlay, so people would never actually be taken off the page they were on
So is that template, not the same as the page @ misc/contact? I should note I am helping with this site so I don't know if this was a default Xenforo page or something the people I am helping created.

So is that template, not the same as the page @ misc/contact? I should note I am helping with this site so I don't know if this was a default Xenforo page or something the people I am helping created.

The template is the same yes, however the page is designed to be opened in an overlay. The contact us link in the footer triggers an overlay, and not a direction to another page :)

Top Bottom