1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

******* - Contact Us Enhancements [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by borbole, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

borbole submitted a new resource:

Contact Us Enhancements (version 1.0) - It enhances the contact us form with a few extra options

Read more about this resource...
  2. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Does this work on 1.2? Tested?
  3. graham_w

graham_w Active Member

I'm interested to know also.
  4. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright Well-Known Member

Can I request some additional functionality to this addon please?
    In our contact form, we have a number of different recipient types: Admin, Sales, Editorial etc., and each of these has a number of email recipients set up. A number of main, cc and bcc recipients. Usually it's one person, but could be more.
    So that when the contact form is submitted, an email is sent to those recipients. Is it possible to set that up, at all, maybe, please?
  5. borbole

Yes, it works with 1.2 as well.

Can you please post the link to your forum so I can have a look at your contact form?
  6. Stuart Wright

Thanks for the quick reply.
    If people then want to contact us, they use this form:
    And I call that page with a couple of parameters - e.g.
    http://www.avforums.com/sendemail.php?person=Forums Admin&subject=I have a question for AVForums admin
    And depending on what is in the 'To' field, the email gets sent to the appropriate recipients.
    So for example, messages sent to 'Sales' go to the sales guy and are cc'd to me.
    If the 'To' field does not match an entry in our list, the form throws an error saying the recipient is invalid.

A drop-down list of recipients would probably be better. Like Admin, Sales, PR, Editorial etc.
    This provides a bullet proof way to email the right person in the organisation.
    As a forum grows, it's very unlikely that a single person will want to get all the emails, and for many it's most convenient for our staff to have the enquiry drop directly into their mail inbox.
  7. borbole

This looks like something quite different from what my mod does. It would be better suited as a separate add on.
  8. Stuart Wright

Its enhancing the contact us form and yours is the only addon which does that. Shame if you don't fancy it.
  9. Fatih Özcan

Fatih Özcan Active Member

can you add user mail adresse ip etc on fourth picture?
  10. TBolley

TBolley Active Member

maybe you can add to thread ip of user & mail addy.
  11. emmy

emmy Active Member

Does this work with XF 1.4?
  12. borbole

Yes, it does.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.