• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Contact Form (Help)

wickedstangs

Code:
<!--Start Contact Form-->
                            <div id="contact_form">                             
                                <script type="text/javascript" src="mail/validation.js"></script>
                                <form name="contact" method="post" action="mail/sendmail.php"  onsubmit="return Validations();">
                                <label>Name: (required) </label><input class="input1" id="name" name="name" type="text" value="" />
                                <label>Email: (required) </label><input class="input1" id="email" name="email" type="text" value="" />
                                <label>Phone: (required) </label><input class="input1" id="phone" name="phone" type="text" value="" />
                                <label>Comments: (required) </label><textarea class="input2" name="comments" id="comments" cols="" rows=""></textarea><br />
                                <input type="image" src="images/submit-button.jpg" alt="" value="" />
                                </form>
                            </div>
                            <!--End Contact Form-->
I have this code on my site how do I get it to send the info to me? What am I missing? for Value do I put mailto: ??

thanks

wickedstangs

I'd guess it's in the PHP file. If it contains "mailto":, you should add your email address.
no it does not have a mailto.. It is just the above code.. Everytime I click on the submit button, I get this. But, where does all the info go?

Thank you for your interest in our services.
We will be contacting you very soon.
Please feel free to call us