Lack of interest Consolidate "your content" options

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

jauburn

I went looking for a way to find all the threads I'd created. I clicked Your Content in my user panel, but that showed me everything--too much. Then, almost by chance, I discovered that if you click the Search field and then click the "Useful Searches" down arrow, you get Your Threads as an option.

That's good, but it's virtually hidden, and it's just another form of Your Content.

Why not find a way, then, to consolidate under Your Content (or somewhere) all of the ways you can see your content--the unified view (Your Content), your threads (Your Threads), and your profile posts (Your Profile Posts). Perhaps make these tabbed choices once you click Your Content.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Regarding threads, you can already do that via your profile:

View attachment 98618

You can also already do that by the means I outlined in my initial post ("Useful Searches"). The point was not whether or not you can already do it. My point was how scattered the functionality of unearthing your content currently is. Your post actually points out another way that the functionality is scattered. Who would, after all, expect to find this under the "Information" tab, especially when right next to it is a tab labeled "Postings"?

Who would, after all, expect to find this under the "Information" tab, especially when right next to it is a tab labeled "Postings"?

It's perfectly logical to find links to your content under Information (or About Me, depending on the software).

Top Bottom