1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Consistent Font Size

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by shakuni, Apr 26, 2013.

1. shakuni

shakuni New Member

How to make the font size consistent across the forum? Also how to disable specific parts of the text editor, like font family selection and font size selection etc. Thanks for the help!

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

"Consistent" meaning you want all fonts on the page to be the same size? Or only in posts?

3. shakuni

shakuni New Member

I want it same in all posts and pages. Everywhere.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Add to EXTRA.css:

Code:
    * {
    font-size: 12px !important;
    }
    Be aware that this isn't really going to work well as there are places where small fonts are suited better than large fonts and vice versa.

5. Demian

Demian New Member

Hello. I am interested in the 2nd part of his original question, how to disable the option for users to change their font sizes and color. Thank you.

6. zeropaid

zeropaid Member

I'm curious as well if it's possible to not allow the output of font faces and size in the thread output. As well as remove these options from the WYSIWYG.

7. Soyuz

Soyuz Member

Up with this! I'm also interested in disabling font size & color from the quick reply form.

8. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member