XF 2.1 Connected account problem

Nuno

Hi

I've setup Facebook, Twitter and Google accounts and whenever I test then in the ACP they work.
If I try to create an account I get "There is no valid connected account request available. Please try again." for all these accounts :(

What are the steps to debug this problem?

The "no valid connected account request" error is very likely related to either your board URL being wrong (or more specifically, you accessing through a URL that differs from it) or an issue on the server that is preventing your session from being maintained.

I have confirmed and the url is correct. I get this in all 3 accounts :(
I've configured all accounts from the beginning and all 3 apps are new

I'm having the same problem, none of my connected accounts works anymore.

I've disabled all addons and it's not resolved. Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo all give the same message on testing:

There is no valid connected account request available. Please try again.

I'm not running any addons - very strange and difficult to troubleshoot. Anyone have any ideas? I read that previous thread to no avail.

Last edited:
To follow up, turns out it was my browser for some reason...

I loaded up an "Incognito" window, logged into my admin area and ran "test provider" on each provider and it worked flawlessly.

Anyone having this issue may want to try that first before pulling any hair out.

A member on my board reported this error on safari. i cannot reproduce this on firefox or chrome. I am using redis but not Xon's addon. This one would be hard to fix coz I do not have access to Safari.

Top Bottom