XF 2.0 connect xampp putty?

Emre

I use xampp. I can not make a PuTTY connection. Is it done? Do you have a localhost software installed? :unsure: I visited many places on the internet, but I did not get any positive results

@ozzy47 , Yes I know. I have read this article before, but I have not succeeded. I would be very grateful if anyone could help.

Do you have a localhost software installed? :unsure: I visited many places on the internet, but I did not get any positive results
Allow me to give you a nice idea if you are a windows 10 user.
Install ubuntu or OpenSUSE as a subsystem (not in a virtual machine or dual boot)
(https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10)
After that, you can simply just type 'bash' in cmd.exe and it will turn into a linux terminal window. you can install add-ons using this console and also install all linux apps (you can use it in PHPStorm terminal too)
Then you can install docker on windows or into the linux subsystem (or just install every PHP binaries and web apps into the linux subsystem)
And add something like this
Code:
@doskey xfcmd=docker exec -it xf2 php cmd.php $*
into ur startup command prompt script or .bashrc in linux subsystem
And finally, you can just type `xfcmd` in the phpstorm terminal and see this as result
1520163055842.webp

and forget about PUTTY :giggle::sneaky:

Allow me to give you a nice idea if you are a windows 10 user.
Install ubuntu or OpenSUSE as a subsystem (not in a virtual machine or dual boot)
(https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10)
After that, you can simply just type 'bash' in cmd.exe and it will turn into a linux terminal window. you can install add-ons using this console and also install all linux apps (you can use it in PHPStorm terminal too)
Then you can install docker on windows or into the linux subsystem (or just install every PHP binaries and web apps into the linux subsystem)
And add something like this
Code:
@doskey xfcmd=docker exec -it xf2 php cmd.php $*
into ur startup command prompt script or .bashrc in linux subsystem
And finally, you can just type `xfcmd` in the phpstorm terminal and see this as result
View attachment 170394

and forget about PUTTY :giggle::sneaky:
As an addendum: if you're using MacOS or any *nix variant with bash, you can put the following code in your ~/.bash_profile:
Bash:
alias xf2='php cmd.php $*'

xf2_export() {
        php cmd.php xf-addon:export $1;
        php cmd.php xf-dev:entity-class-properties $1;
}

You can then call xf2_export DBTech/eCommerce to first export all your data and then write entity class properties (good maintenance and helps with IDE lookups).

Fillip

Top Bottom