Congrats Xenforo.com on some real love from Google

And this is a year old website? Amazing.
My front page and forum are both PR5 but we have been around for years.

What's a PR Bar?

It stands for Page Rank.

Simply put, it measures the significance/importance/quality of a particular website for its given subject by Google. Its measured from 0-10. The higher the number the better.

I'm sure I'm over simplifying :)

What's a PR Bar?
It stands for Page Rank.

Simply put, it measures the significance/importance/quality of a particular website for its given subject by Google. Its measured from 0-10. The higher the number the better.

I'm sure I'm over simplifying :)
Pretty much spot on Luke B. Some would argue about the quality part with certain sites but in Xenforo's case I say it is certainly applicable. I myself was only able to muster PR2 with this update, but I am happy since the board is under a year old and it has very few inbound links.

Pretty much spot on Luke B. Some would argue about the quality part with certain sites but in Xenforo's case I say it is certainly applicable. I myself was only able to muster PR2 with this update, but I am happy since the board is under a year old and it has very few inbound links.
PR2 is not bad at all for being live for under a year.

My site has been live since October. PR3 on the WP driven homepage and PR2 on the Xenforo forum.

I think people put too much emphasis on these figures that really don't mean anything. Same with yslow values.

Top Bottom