1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conflict ******* and Social Connect. Sever Error

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by Ferdinand, May 25, 2014.

1. Ferdinand

Ferdinand Active Member

I'm not too good at understanding what these mean but I believe it's a conflict between @Chris D Social Connect and @******* Credits.

Server Error Log
    Error Info
    ErrorException: Undefined index: status - library/SocialConnect/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/ProfilePost.php:81
    Generated By: Gloria Landsberg, Yesterday at 10:16 AM
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/carpedie/public_html/library/SocialConnect/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/ProfilePost.php(81): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/carpedie/...', 81, Array)
    #1 /home/carpedie/public_html/library/*******/Credits/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/ProfilePost.php(26): SocialConnect_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_ProfilePost->_messagePostSave()
    #2 /home/carpedie/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php(590): *******_Credits_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_ProfilePost->_messagePostSave()
    #3 /home/carpedie/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1409): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave()
    #4 /home/carpedie/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserProfile.php(284): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
    #5 /home/carpedie/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(1235): XenForo_Model_UserProfile->updateStatus('Please post me ...')
    #6 /home/carpedie/public_html/library/Merc/ProfileCompletion/ControllerPublic/Member.php(7): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionPost()
    #7 /home/carpedie/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Merc_ProfileCompletion_ControllerPublic_Member->actionPost()
    #8 /home/carpedie/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #9 /home/carpedie/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #10 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(53) "https://www.tag.ac/members/gloria-landsberg.2846/post"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      ["_POST"] => array(6) {
        ["message"] => string(49) "Please post me any resources for early child hood"
        ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
        ["return"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
        ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Does the error go away if you disable Credits add on?
  3. Brivium

Brivium Well-Known Member

Why did you say this conflict with Credits Premium ?
  4. Ferdinand

Ferdinand Active Member

I'm not able to reproduce it as it was on a users account.

It mentions credits in line 2 of the error message.
  5. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Unless it can be reproduced reliably and proved to be either add-on it's not right to call it a conflict.

Try and find out what the user was doing at the time, ask if it is still happening etc.

Once you have more details, post in the Social Connect thread.