Confirmation System

Brandon_R

I think we may need a confirmation system, ie a lightbox that pops up whenever something needs to be confirmed ie marking a forum read etc and if the javascript isn't enabled then it goes to the template screen where it prints the template that would of been in the lightbox.

I know how it is important to have compatibility with browsers etc

Upvote 0
A confirmation dialog is said to be coming for that "Mark all forums read" link. Just give it some time. :)

Im not talking about an implementation, im talking about a system where it can be extended to other features such as unfollow, unwatch etc

Im not talking about an implementation, im talking about a system where it can be extended to other features such as unfollow, unwatch etc

That might be a little much...

You already get a confirmation box when you want to unwatch a thread. Is there somewhere else that doesn't come up?

I think we may need a confirmation system, ie a lightbox that pops up whenever something needs to be confirmed ie marking a forum read etc and if the javascript isn't enabled then it goes to the template screen where it prints the template that would of been in the lightbox.

I know how it is important to have compatibility with browsers etc

I think Mike said he was going to add a confirmation before marking all forums read.

i think there are a lot of great and user friendly way to do stuff like that
i will photoshop it a bit

Attachments

• test.webp
    test.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 17
Looks like he already has a system in place? If so please excuse my request but if it was just an individual implementation for this specific thing i suggest making it into a system.

Top Bottom