1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Confirmation Email Issue

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Godleydemon, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Godleydemon

Godleydemon Member

So it seems I solve one issue and run into another. Now my forum is sending out confirmation emails but when I click on the url it sends me to a page that says "The requested page could not be found." -la sigh- I'm getting annoyed lol.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

What is the URL that it is sending out? What is your board URL in the ACP?

3. Godleydemon

Godleydemon Member

4. Jeremy

5. Godleydemon

Godleydemon Member

That made it work thank you so much :)

6. Godleydemon

Godleydemon Member

new question, is there a way to resend the email notification. Because I have 50 people that have signed up to the website (due to the server owner being impatient and deployed before ready) I'd like to be able to click a button or two to resend all of there confirmation emails.

7. Jeremy

No, there is no built in functionality to resend activation emails. Only the user can request them again.

8. Godleydemon

Godleydemon Member

grrr... is there a way I can send at least an email to give them instructions on how to resend the activation email?

9. Jeremy

ACP -> Users -> Email Users, set the state to Awaiting Email Confirmation.

10. Godleydemon

Godleydemon Member

Thanks, I literally found it as I refreshed this thread. Man, glad I have this forum to sort out issues for me lol.