Community-focussed add-on development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon W

Looking for something different? Try Waindigo for size.

We offer a massive 50% discount on all development costs if you allow us to retain full ownership of the add-on and release it to the XenForo Community. To date we have released over 200 add-ons this way.

If you appreciate the wealth of add-ons that we have released to the XenForo community, please do get in touch to discuss any bespoke changes that we can make for you, or even to create a whole new add-on.

As a Christian company, we welcome all customers. However, please note that we may refuse requests to build or extend add-ons in any way that might promote or encourage sinful behaviour.

Waindigo is the way to go...

Last edited:
Hi Waindigo,
I wanted to ask you, if you are available to built an add-on that I need. If you are available, I would like to discuss the price & development.

Thanks,
Puropedia

Hi Waindigo,
I wanted to ask you, if you are available to built an add-on that I need. If you are available, I would like to discuss the price & development.

Thanks,
Puropedia
Yes we are available at the moment, we now deal with all of our customers through our site waindigo.org as dealing with the mail on two sites was causing a headache to say the least. Feel free to sign up for a free account and contact us for a quote.

Yes we are available at the moment, we now deal with all of our customers through our site waindigo.org as dealing with the mail on two sites was causing a headache to say the least. Feel free to sign up for a free account and contact us for a quote.
I can't create an account on your forum, only log in. Where should I contact you?

I had this specific "thing" in my mind and was so desperate about that I coudn't find a way to have this "thing".
With "thing" I mean a custom add-on for my forum. It is the only missing thing what I needed. Very important and needed for me. I have opened a thread about it and contacted several developers but they had sadly no time to do custom jobs. Of course, these things take a lot of effort and time and specially knowledge.

But then, after I asked almost any good developer, I messaged Waindigo (Jon and Dom). They told me they can do it and that made me happy. Because I am a student and run a non-commercial place, I got a bit lowering of the price, too. Finally, I was relieved.

Thank you so much for helping me out. They finished the job in the given time. 7-10 days before deadline.
Of course the new features werent as exactly as I wanted (people cant read my mind :)). It wasnt an easy job, it has some complicated sides of it (we are still figuring it out). But then, of course we discussed the missing things and Jon added them. Project is almost finished, just some little tweaks needed.

For everyone out there, I can recommend them. I mean, he has the most add-ons published here mostly for free (or maybe all free) and I assume everyone is using at least 1 Waindigo add-on. So no need to tell much about them.

Thank you a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom