1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 1.0 Commision on other users sales ?

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Support' started by ExpertPixels.com, Mar 27, 2013.

1. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Purchased the resource manager.. am yet to have a good look at it. Now i am more than likely going to be using this to sell my "Premium Designs" & "Plugins" amongst other things..

Now i was considering letting other people sell their items via the resource manager.. Is it possible for me to take a commission per sale of their items ?

Regards, Darren
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There is no payment processing built in currently - it is all handled externally.

It has been suggested.
  3. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

is it possible this may be implemented in a future release ? and sorry i did actually look for a answer first but didn't come across anything.

Regards, Darren
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There is currently no confirmed list of future features.

Generally details are only given out just prior to release.
  5. farmglitch

farmglitch Active Member

Is there any kind of guide on how to sell downloads externally using Paypal or Square. My friend just opened his movie at a local theater and we want to sell digital copies of it. The only problem is how do I limit the downloads and set up the location of the download?? This may be a non-XenForo question but I am hoping to get links for instructions on how to do this. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.