XF 1.3 command prompt upgrade length? Stalled?

Live Free

I have a larger forum (1M Plus) and I was prompted to run the command-line upgrade to avoid timeouts. Right now it still says it running upgrade to 1.3.0 Alpha, step 5... but it's been stuck there for ten minutes. Is this normal? How long should I wait?

If there's a problem, how should I continue? Should I re-run the command, or should I try to "continue upgrade" as prompted in the admincp?

Edit: The admincp says "The board is currently waiting to be upgraded. Please complete the upgrade."

Why is it waiting? :/ The admincp gives me the same command to run, but I can't run it because the previous one wasn't finished.

It's probably not "waiting".

Some of the steps will be quite heavy. Step 5 does a lot of modification of the xf_error_log table related to the new IP address format. If there is a lot of rows in that table it could take some time.

If anything, I would expect some of the upcoming steps to take even longer...

It's probably not "waiting".

Some of the steps will be quite heavy. Step 5 does a lot of modification of the xf_error_log table related to the new IP address format. If there is a lot of rows in that table it could take some time.

If anything, I would expect some of the upcoming steps to take even longer...

Okay, thanks. I've just never had an upgrade take this long unless I was converting from different softwares. How long should I wait and let it run before getting concerned (and what should I do then)?

Top Bottom