• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Comic-like style

captainslater

I'm planning to re-open my comic forum (for translated comics).

So I'm looking for a style representing the funny world of comics. I have no plan how this should look like. I can provide you with a logo graphic which should be used.

I would be very pleased if someone can help me.

I'd like to see the graphic if you don't mind, I have a style that could suit a comic type layout that i'm working on.

I have attached a small version of the logo to get a feel for it. If somebody needs the psd-source file, let me know. Again, thanks everybody for looking into this.

Attachments

• sevlogo_small.webp
    sevlogo_small.webp
    1.2 KB · Views: 9
I will most likely make one at some point. Just be sure to remind me after xF is stable...

crap, I started a comic book one. I wasn't too happy with it anyways. I worked on it for a day, and kinda gave up on it. There isn't much inspiration out there, and I'm having a hard time giving it that comic-book feel.

BTW, the superhero in the top is actually a random image(random superheros). Also, I added page peel. The page peel's back to reveal an Ad on mouseover.

Attachments

• screenshot_comic_1.webp
    screenshot_comic_1.webp
    125.1 KB · Views: 9
  • screenshot_comic_2.webp
    screenshot_comic_2.webp
    121.5 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for giving it a try Xarcell. I translate the comics from www.sev.com.au
So it's not like the Marvel or DC superheroes, it's more the kind of parody.
The last version of my website had have a very basic design: Archive 1 and the later forum version was blue with speech bubbles. Right now I have no idea, sadly :/

Top Bottom