Combining Old vBulletin Usergroups

dvduval

I have a bunch or vbulletin imported usergroups that I just want to combine into Registered Users. A programmer on staff tried to do this and for some reason most people were blocked, so we had to restore the tables. Any tips on the best way to combine usergroups over to Registered, and keeping the Admin and Mods that may also be members of some of these groups?

(I have two xenforo and #3 should be coming shortly)

Thanks,
David

In both vB and XenForo, when you delete a usergroup it automatically moves all primary members of that group into the default Registered group. Just delete the group in the Admin CP (in either vB or XenForo).

I have a bunch or vbulletin imported usergroups that I just want to combine into Registered Users. A programmer on staff tried to do this and for some reason most people were blocked, so we had to restore the tables. Any tips on the best way to combine usergroups over to Registered, and keeping the Admin and Mods that may also be members of some of these groups?

(I have two xenforo and #3 should be coming shortly)

Thanks,
David
is phpld converting to xf?? :D(y)

In both vB and XenForo, when you delete a usergroup it automatically moves all primary members of that group into the default Registered group. Just delete the group in the Admin CP (in either vB or XenForo).
Thank you! I will try this. Just spent 2 hours on troubleshooting a "non-solution". :)

Top Bottom