Resource icon

Colorful 1.1.1

No permission to download

Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley submitted a new resource:

Colorful - A black style with colors.

Overview:
Colorful is a black style with nice colors.

View attachment 50347

View attachment 50348

View attachment 50349

License:
Under no circumstance are you allowed to repackage/redistribute this resource in any way, shape or form. If you are caught doing so, your details will be passed on to other addon developers.

Branding:
The copyright notice can be removed for additional $10.00...

Read more about this resource...

I made the node icons and breadcrumbs using FontAwesome, mainly because I can't make graphics. But i think it looks nicer. Does anyone think I should make all the icons using FontAwesome? There would be a performance increase since no images are being used.

I would have used images but I can't make any.

@Shelley maybe you could make some that match!

Sorry Matthew I don't do requests. I would strongly advise though that you set about doing this via CSS and trying to craft/design something since it's going to be a lot easier to maintain both on your isde and members side if you are making this alteration to a style and releasing it to the public.

Edit: which you are (Too many tabs opened) I thought I was replying in your support thread. This response applies to that also since it seems to be related.

Sorry Matthew I don't do requests. I would strongly advise though that you set about doing this via CSS and trying to craft/design something since it's going to be a lot easier to maintain both on your isde and members side if you are making this alteration to a style and releasing it to the public.

Edit: which you are (Too many tabs opened) I thought I was replying in your support thread. This response applies to that also since it seems to be related.

But you can't apply web font icons via CSS.

Top Bottom