• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Resource icon

Colorful 1.1.1

No permission to download

Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley submitted a new resource:

Colorful - A black style with colors.

Overview:
Colorful is a black style with nice colors.

View attachment 50347

View attachment 50348

View attachment 50349

License:
Under no circumstance are you allowed to repackage/redistribute this resource in any way, shape or form. If you are caught doing so, your details will be passed on to other addon developers.

Branding:
The copyright notice can be removed for additional $10.00...
Read more about this resource...

Matthew Hawley

I made the node icons and breadcrumbs using FontAwesome, mainly because I can't make graphics. But i think it looks nicer. Does anyone think I should make all the icons using FontAwesome? There would be a performance increase since no images are being used.

Shelley

I would have used images but I can't make any.

@Shelley maybe you could make some that match!
Sorry Matthew I don't do requests. I would strongly advise though that you set about doing this via CSS and trying to craft/design something since it's going to be a lot easier to maintain both on your isde and members side if you are making this alteration to a style and releasing it to the public.

Edit: which you are (Too many tabs opened) I thought I was replying in your support thread. This response applies to that also since it seems to be related.

Matthew Hawley

Sorry Matthew I don't do requests. I would strongly advise though that you set about doing this via CSS and trying to craft/design something since it's going to be a lot easier to maintain both on your isde and members side if you are making this alteration to a style and releasing it to the public.

Edit: which you are (Too many tabs opened) I thought I was replying in your support thread. This response applies to that also since it seems to be related.
But you can't apply web font icons via CSS.