color schemes and idiots

Mike Law

Hi,

By now I feel like the village idiot with all my questions, let me assure you I TRY before I ask!
I need to change the color scheme of my 2nd xenforo installation into (ubuntu) brownish, for a law student forum we are launching in the US.

I have tried changing the values but no matter what I do , its ugly and never balanced.
Is there someone out there who can fiddle around and make something subtle and cool?

Hi,

By now I feel like the village idiot with all my questions, let me assure you I TRY before I ask!
I need to change the color scheme of my 2nd xenforo installation into (ubuntu) brownish, for a law student forum we are launching in the US.

I have tried changing the values but no matter what I do , its ugly and never balanced.
Is there someone out there who can fiddle around and make something subtle and cool?
Oh lord its sooo much more than moving one or two sliders to get it looking nice :)
am into about 100 hours of work on my new skin with about (1000 tweets for opinons) and am still miles off finished

Top Bottom