Color Picker Not loading?

Uniphix

I am having an odd ball problem with Color Picker not loading. Its like it is there but does not show up. Is there something wrong with it, I haven't changed anything in regards to it at all.

I don't got any javascript errors in the Console for Chrome or firefox so I am not sure whats happening. On xenForo it works fine. Just the site I am working on.

Any ideas? If I gotta show you what I see I can take a screenshot.

Presumably that's after you click on "More Colors"?

Does it work with a different browser?

Do you have any add-ons installed or additional JavaScript?

I have no addons installed that do anything with javascript. The only addon that I have is what I've done so far. And this problem persisted before I added my add on work that I've been working with.

The problem occurs on FF, IE7+, Chrome and Safari, not sure about Opera but I am sure it doesn't there either

Create a new default style and check the functionality there.

If it works then it's a problem with your current style and you will need to revert the associated templates until you locate the problem.
Keep a copy of any changed templates though so you can reapply them.

Hmm strange it must be a template issue because whenever I setup xenForo I never override the Default Template for many purposes... Like in this case... Do you happen to know where the Color Palette is associated with a certain template? I could have overrided something in my Primary Template that may be whats is messing things up but I have no clue what I did wrong.

Have you confirmed that it works in a new, default style?

If so, just try reverting each of your edited templates until you locate the problem.

That is the thing... the only file I modified was moderator_bar.css and logo_block which I only added one line and I reverted it, the css should have no affect as I only added a few changes to it and reverting that back had no affect either...

Sounds like something may be a bit buggy with your install.

Although the file health check has passed, you could try downloading the upgrade .zip and uploading it to your server again to see if that helps.

Here is the kick. When I view the offical iframe data in Chrome or firefox, the data is there, somehow it doesn't show up at all, I wonder if it is a style issue, I just don't know what I modified that may have caused it... Also I know its off topic, but I have a serious question, Right now... I have a Primary Style that is used for the forums, then I have a Child Style so that I can override the PAGE_CONTAINER so that my new front page looks different and doesn't include all that extra information I don't need. Now this is the big question I know as it has got to be possible. HOW do I change the PAGE_CONTAINER to be a different template rather than creating child themes??

I found the issue I think... The thing was I set the Body Width to be 1200px rather than fluid and when I removed that it showed up like it should... I think it was pushed to the far right or something so I couldn't see it or something...

The solution was just to override the editor_dialog.css perhpas this should be general override doing something like this:
Code:
#colorpicker
{
    width: 100%;
}

Because I am sure several sites may run into this problem when creating new styles...

Top Bottom