Collapsible sections on Template Modifications list

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
This list is getting pretty huge for me.

And a lot of my add-ons modify similar templates so sometimes thinking in terms of the template being modified sometimes returns a pretty huge list even when using the filter.

I would like to suggest something simple.

It would be great if the entire list was collapsed by default and you could expand them by clicking on the add-on title. A cookie being set could keep track of which categories were or weren't collapsed. Couple that will a couple of extra links that expand or collapse all, and I think overall this will be much more user friendly.

As most add-ons now will utilise TMs I think generally this usability enhancement would make everyone's life easier -- even if you're just browsing the list.

Upvote 15
Was just about to suggest this.

I'm working on something that has a large number of template modifications, and I can see just how unfriendly navigating these will be with a large portion of template edits from other add-ons as well.

Thanks, just tried it but unfortunately it doesn't remember your collapsed and open preferences on page reload, it also seems to hide all modifications not assigned to an addon, which is a bit odd

Top Bottom