Lack of interest Collapsible Code Event Listeners

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Marcel

We have a few addons installed and it's getting a bit of a messy list having the code event listeners all in one view, especially as the listeners have the same names repeated under different addons.

It would be nice to at least collapse the list by Addon name.

Thanks,

Upvote 5
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
@Marcel you should see it when you've got ~100 add-ons installed and ~520 code event listeners.

There is a reason that all my hinted listeners copy the hint into the description!

Last edited:
It can be done with simple template modification. Create admin template modification for code_event_listener_list

Search:
Code:
<xen:require js="js/xenforo/filter_list.js" />
Replace with:
Code:
<xen:require js="js/xenforo/filter_list.js" />
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {
    $('.FilterList .textHeading').click(function() {
        var $this = $(this),
            collapsed = $this.hasClass('collapsed'),
            $children = $this.toggleClass('collapsed').next().children();

if (collapsed) {
            $children.show();
        } else {
            $children.hide();
        }
    });
});
</script>

That helps a little, thank you :)
Although I do think it would also be really handy to have it collapsible by addon.

@Marcel you should see it when you've got ~100 add-ons installed and ~520 code event listeners.

There is a reason that all my hinted listeners copy the hint into the description!

250ish so far (although some of them are disabled). Still, it really does add up doesn't it?

Top Bottom