Collaborative Resources

Collaborative Resources [Paid] 1.3.2

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I've got a site in the works (jumping off from another site) that heavily uses research as character sheets. It's a lot of text fields, no uploads, and I'm looking for a way to store edit history, the way you'd get stored in a post.

I know this addon does history, but I'm not sure if it would display it in a matter similar to the edit history function on a post. Is that something it would do, or is it a significantly different view from that?

Thanks either way.

@Xon, does this work with Teams by extending their permissions beyond a single resource?
(Like I have suggested here)
Since teams can be managed by users and groups cannot be, would be great.

Last edited:
It is only per resource, and in many ways is a super-set of the current teams functionality

If the add-on is functioning correctly with the correct permissions, what should be seen on the front-end? I cannot find where to start a collaborative resource, or where to create a collaborative group.

If the add-on is functioning correctly with the correct permissions, what should be seen on the front-end? I cannot find where to start a collaborative resource, or where to create a collaborative group.
It should be in the "..." dropdown (this is a screenshot from XF as fast place to look):
1691531744909.webp

It should be in the "..." dropdown (this is a screenshot from XF as fast place to look):
View attachment 289629

Awesome thank you! And is it possible for the collaborative resource to show up in each collaborator's list of resources on their profile? The main interest for our users is the ability to receive equal credit for a resource, its reviews and reactions.

Awesome thank you! And is it possible for the collaborative resource to show up in each collaborator's list of resources on their profile? The main interest for our users is the ability to receive equal credit for a resource, its reviews and reactions.
I haven't really investigated this, would you be willing to fund that feature? If so, please open a ticket on my site

Top Bottom