CodeForum - A coding community

Hello XenForo! Recently had CodeForum remodel using the UX.I Pro by ThemeHouse. They took the time to help customize the theme for me! I am really impressed, thank you @ThemeHouse!
(Ignore the chopped up ad, something went wrong with screenshot).
screencapture-codeforum-org-2019-06-04-16_11_17.webp

Hello XenForo! Recently had CodeForum remodel using the UX.I Pro by ThemeHouse. They took the time to help customize the theme for me! I am really impressed, thank you @ThemeHouse!
View attachment 203912
What did they exactly customise? Looks like a fresh installation of the pro theme with a few style property changes that you could have made yourself, considering it’s a coding forum you should have that knowledge already.

Not a huge difference to the io theme you were using prior to this one. It does look good though and I like the green, suits your niche.

i Visited your forum, trust me its a superb idea, specially for those who wish to understand something in programming and wish to learn.

Your Forum is Very Very Awesome, i am now member of your forum too and will be keep coming to learn everyday, if i get satisfactory answers from it or learning.

Thank you for creating that platform, many peoples are interested in understanding what exactly process happen in a program for which developer charges hectic fees, this will help me in understanding at least what i am trying to get done from dev for a fee is correct or i am overpaying them for a small job.

What did they exactly customise? Looks like a fresh installation of the pro theme with a few style property changes that you could have made yourself, considering it’s a coding forum you should have that knowledge already.

Not a huge difference to the io theme you were using prior to this one. It does look good though and I like the green, suits your niche.
Well they added the logo, changed some colours, added a image to the header.. that is customizing.

I can do it, but they did it so I’ll give them the credit.

Last edited:
i Visited your forum, trust me its a superb idea, specially for those who wish to understand something in programming and wish to learn.

Your Forum is Very Very Awesome, i am now member of your forum too and will be keep coming to learn everyday, if i get satisfactory answers from it or learning.

Thank you for creating that platform, many peoples are interested in understanding what exactly process happen in a program for which developer charges hectic fees, this will help me in understanding at least what i am trying to get done from dev for a fee is correct or i am overpaying them for a small job.
Thank you so much @Dnyan Deshmukh! I hope you do learn from CodeForum! I admit I have already quite a bit. I hope to see you around!

Hey that’s why I created CodeForum! Hopefully you can stop paying devs and do it yourself!

I was just about to register but I refuse to fill in Google Captcha.
Even in terms of safety, there is still room for improvement. (Even if most websites are not interested)

I was just about to register but I refuse to fill in Google Captcha.
Even in terms of safety, there is still room for improvement. (Even if most websites are not interested)
Sorry what? You refuse to register because of a spam prevention tool?

Sorry what? You refuse to register because of a spam prevention tool?
Because the spam prevention tool is from google.

Can I ask why google captcha is so bad?
I'm not sure I can explain this in an understandable English.

A lot of data is transferred, e.g.
  • From which side the CAPTCHA is integrated
    User agent of the browser
  • IP address of the port
  • Screen and window resolution
  • Language set in the browser
  • time zone
  • Installed Browser Plugins
  • It is checked whether a Google cookie has been stored in the browser - if not: a cookie is created
So a complete fingerprint of your browser will be created via JavaScript, which allows you to be recognized on other pages. This makes cross-page tracking possible, even if the IP address changes or cookies are deleted. The study "(Cross-)Browser Fingerprinting via OS and Hardware Level Features" shows that 99.24% of visitors can be recognized / tracked across pages via certain features such as the screen resolution used, color depth, plugins installed in the browser or fonts.
If a website pushes a Google CAPTCHA "in" then surf somewhere else. They obviously don't want you as a customer / reader.

Because the spam prevention tool is from google.

I'm not sure I can explain this in an understandable English.

A lot of data is transferred, e.g.
  • From which side the CAPTCHA is integrated
    User agent of the browser
  • IP address of the port
  • Screen and window resolution
  • Language set in the browser
  • time zone
  • Installed Browser Plugins
  • It is checked whether a Google cookie has been stored in the browser - if not: a cookie is created
So a complete fingerprint of your browser will be created via JavaScript, which allows you to be recognized on other pages. This makes cross-page tracking possible, even if the IP address changes or cookies are deleted. The study "(Cross-)Browser Fingerprinting via OS and Hardware Level Features" shows that 99.24% of visitors can be recognized / tracked across pages via certain features such as the screen resolution used, color depth, plugins installed in the browser or fonts.
If a website pushes a Google CAPTCHA "in" then surf somewhere else. They obviously don't want you as a customer / reader.
I have corrected this issue and have removed google captcha and replaced it with a question.

View attachment 203912

The site is coming along nicely, keep up the good work. Nice to see ThemeHouse help you out when they don't have to, every little bit of help people are willing to give is great, even if it is stuff you could do yourself. Saved time and allows you to focus on other things.

Top Bottom