Duplicate Code Tag Glitch

ExoTT

Not sure if anyone else has encountered this problem, but recently I've been using code tags and they're not working properly for me. After triple checking that I've had the correct amount of closing and opening tags, differences between upper and lowercase characters I've still been getting this error. :|

9ccc36.png

For some reason the code tags put it into a block, I had this glitch earlier today but got it fixed some how by replacing all the tags when I edited it.

Not sure if anyone else has encountered this problem, but recently I've been using code tags and they're not working properly for me. After triple checking that I've had the correct amount of closing and opening tags, differences between upper and lowercase characters I've still been getting this error. :|

9ccc36.png

For some reason the code tags put it into a block, I had this glitch earlier today but got it fixed some how by replacing all the tags when I edited it.

I had this happen when i released a resource here. I'm not sure whether this happens if you don't close the tag but when you go back into edit it goes haywire and attaches all the tags again. But yeah, I encountered this.

Top Bottom