Coast to Coast AM

Liking the topic.

Not sure about the colours though kind of reminds me of the xenfans style - on steroids. The breadcrumb colours seem a little erratic and the icon trigger is very hard to distinguish. For the contrasts in colours are far to high, blacks, greens which before long is a strain on the eyes. That said, your subject matter is interesting.

Liking the topic.

Not sure about the colours though kind of reminds me of the xenfans style - on steroids. The breadcrumb colours seem a little erratic and the icon trigger is very hard to distinguish. For the contrasts in colours are far to high, blacks, greens which before long is a strain on the eyes. That said, your subject matter is interesting.

I'm not a designer, just working with colors of the main coast website. Could you post a screenshot of specific areas which are of a concern?
Most who attend Paranormal related discussion boards are used to blacks and greens. The color combination I am using as of right now are not straining my eyes.
That does not mean it isn't straining other people's eyes.

If you could give me a hint or a more friendly color code to work with, I'l give it a try.

I've decided not to go with an icon for each category. Instead,. I will focus on a studio mic, designed in illustrator.
The kind used by the host. It should fit in fine.

Top Bottom