1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coast to Coast AM

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Bain, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Bain

Bain Active Member

No longer in service. I've sold my XF license and moved on.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Liking the topic.

Not sure about the colours though kind of reminds me of the xenfans style - on steroids. The breadcrumb colours seem a little erratic and the icon trigger is very hard to distinguish. For the contrasts in colours are far to high, blacks, greens which before long is a strain on the eyes. That said, your subject matter is interesting.
  3. kyrgyz

kyrgyz Well-Known Member

Looking great. Default forum icons don't match your main theme colors though.

Bain likes this.
  4. Bain

Bain Active Member

I am working on some custom, using illustrator and photoshop.
    kyrgyz likes this.
  5. Bain

Bain Active Member

I'm not a designer, just working with colors of the main coast website. Could you post a screenshot of specific areas which are of a concern?
    Most who attend Paranormal related discussion boards are used to blacks and greens. The color combination I am using as of right now are not straining my eyes.
    That does not mean it isn't straining other people's eyes.

If you could give me a hint or a more friendly color code to work with, I'l give it a try.
  6. Reeve of Shinra

Reeve of Shinra Well-Known Member

7. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

8. Bain

Bain Active Member

9. Bain

Bain Active Member

I've decided not to go with an icon for each category. Instead,. I will focus on a studio mic, designed in illustrator.
    The kind used by the host. It should fit in fine.
  10. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Well-Known Member

Speaking as the host of a show that's basically a competitor to CoastToCoast AM, good luck with your project.