CloudFlare / xenForo: Unspecified Error all over the place

Crap ... since I migrated to CloudFlare all hell is loose.

When I send a private message, I get the error. Message is being sent, but you don't see it until refreshed.

When you edit a post and go to more Options (f.e. to upload an attachment) it doesn't go further just displays the error.

And since I had to do exactly what I DIDN'T want to do, changing my ****ing nameservers over to CloudFlare's, nothing helps to stop this, not even deactivating CloudFlare (!!!)

Help!

Update: Flexile Theme is not compatible with CloudFlare. Generates tons of "Unspecified Error" Messages and almost nothing works. Standard theme still works though so it IS Flexile (I run dark standalone)

SOLVED! A simple uninstall of Flexile (Dark Standalone) and (re-) install brought the solution. Why changing your nameservers to CloudFlare would cause this, remains a mystery ...

I moved the thread here as it is not a XenForo bug. Between the people at CloudFare and the community members here I'm sure it will be resolved, and when it is, please update here what was done to resolve the issue(s), so others may benefit :)

It is actually a Flexile Issue since all other themes work. So it can't be a plugin or whatever, as they would impact the other themes/styles. It is also a CloudFlare issue since it triggered the problem.

I am awarding 50$ to the person fixing me a flexile dark standlone (fixed width) without the mentioned issues. All you have to do is run a site over CloudFlare (free) and start hacking :)

Top Bottom