Cloudflare instalation

eL_

After installing Clouflare, I notice that my community don't send emails any more.
Anyone had the same problem in the past and please, how did it solv it. Thank you.

If you get that.. it's sending email like it is expected to, especially if you are receiving them at that address.
Now, if certain users are not getting mail, this could be tied to a blocked IP/domain for recipients at certain hosting providers or the DNS entries for DKIM, SPF and such are not correct.

If you get that.. it's sending email like it is expected to, especially if you are receiving them at that address.
Now, if certain users are not getting mail, this could be tied to a blocked IP/domain for recipients at certain hosting providers or the DNS entries for DKIM, SPF and such are not correct.
Got my new dedicate IP which is not in "blacklist", but now I have another problem, The new email confirmation are sent in "spam" folder.
Any advice for that?

Got my new dedicate IP which is not in "blacklist", but now I have another problem, The new email confirmation are sent in "spam" folder.
Any advice for that?
Other than making sure your DNS entries are correct for the standard mail related functions
MX entries
SPF
DKIM
DMARC (not required, but is useful)

and then time... as many ISP/mail providers will have to learn a history of your IP since it is "fresh".

Any advice for that?
As @Tracy Perry lists a lot of requirements, for me it worked best to use a paid service to send out emails. These paid services usually have a free tier that is pretty huge and you will mostly be covered by that: like 1.000 mails are free per month etc.

You could setup your server yourself, but even if you configure it perfect - it must come from a clean IP and how would you know whether the IP is not blacklisted on some databases?

Top Bottom