Cloudflare configured, users having trouble logging in/staying logged in

Ludachris

I keep asking them to clear their cookies but some say it doesn't help. They login, the page reloads and they're not logged in. Or, if they do get logged in they eventually get logged out. I noticed that even if I choose "stay logged in" I usually still have to login the next day on my desktop machine. Is there something I need to check to make sure it's configured properly? I'm using the [SolidMean] CloudFlare Detect 1.1.1 addon.

Also, I've tried adding the admin panel as an exception in a page rule in the Cloudflare dashboard. The settings I chose are: Security is disabled, Railgun is disabled, Apps are disabled, Performance is disabled, but I'm getting 403 errors while running cache rebuilds.

What settings should be chosen to exclude the ACP?

In addition to this, I got an alert from Google Webmaster Tools telling me that "Googlebot for smartphones found an increase in authorization permission errors" - I log in and see that there are roughly 11,000 posted 403 errors shown for the crawler. I must have missed something when setting up Cloudflare?

Top Bottom