XF 2.2 Cloud Starter

NYCFC

I’m interested in moving to Cloud Starter.
Over the last 4-5 years I’ve done everything from my phone so I’m limited to what I can do as far as migration is concerned. So just a couple questions regarding that.

Could I pay to have it completed for me? I would imagine I give the login to my host and the process is completed for me?
Also the license is then valid for 1 additional year and I still have to pay to update following that in addition to the $60 monthly?
This would come with media gallery, enhanced search and resource manager as well?

Also the license is then valid for 1 additional year and I still have to pay to update following that in addition to the $60 monthly?
As long as you are subscribed to the Cloud you have all updates installed automatically by the XenForo staff... for free.
There is no extra fees.

This would come with media gallery, enhanced search and resource manager as well?
Yes !

Could I pay to have it completed for me? I would imagine I give the login to my host and the process is completed for me?
Yes !

We can migrate your existing community running XenForo to XenForo Cloud for a small, one-off fee. We will announce a solution for importing existing communities running other software to XenForo Cloud very soon. To find out more about migration or import and for indicative costs, please contact us.

Cloud imports can only be done by us as it requires access to the cloud servers.

Submit a ticket so we can discuss in more detail.

Top Bottom