Clickable Rows [Deleted]

The older version if I'm not mistaken... Would highlight the row your mouse was over. Seems this is no longer so in the new version. Would be cool if that returned

The older version if I'm not mistaken... Would highlight the row your mouse was over. Seems this is no longer so in the new version. Would be cool if that returned
That was actually something 8thos added himself, it was never in the addon. While I think it is a nice touch, I had decided not to include it by default because I've never played around with custom style properties, but I'll look into it.

Very nice Mod
Suggestion: I dont think that the rss icon should be active unless you hover directly over it.
That's XF stock behavior, this addon has nothing to do with that. You could probably accomplish it with some simple CSS though.

Anyone using this on their site?
Maybe 8 months late, but 8thos/8th.us has for a long time: https://8th.us/forums/chat.5/

I've updated the demo link. This should still be working with 1.3 but if it's not please let me know. Going to be releasing an updated version soon.

A question for anybody using this, are you running PHP <5.4? In the update I'm making use of namespaces and short array syntax but I can make appropriate changes if necessary. I'm not planning to support PHP 5.2 any longer.

Solid add-on. :)

Does anyone know what CSS would allow the row/node background colour to change colour on hover (i.e. highlight)?

Imagine there would be two parts, one for the forum home/node list and second for the thread list within a node.

Jeremy P updated Clickable Rows with a new update entry:

3.0.0: Major rewrite, style property for row highlighting

The code has been rewritten to take advantages of new features offered by more recent XenForo versions.

Highlighting rows on mouse hover is now bundled with the add-on, and the highlight color is controlled by a Style Property (Style Properties > General > Clickable Rows Highlight Color). The default is to match the inline moderation highlight color.

The add-on is now also available under the open source MIT license, and is now on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is a really nice add-on! It really ought to be part of XF core.

I have however come across what appears to be a bug: Inside a forum when I click in the block of a thread with a thread prefix, it will not open that thread, but instead show a list of threads filtered on that thread prefix.

You can try it out e.g. here:
Natural Sciences

Would it be possible to extend the add-on to the resource manager ?

I have however come across what appears to be a bug: Inside a forum when I click in the block of a thread with a thread prefix, it will not open that thread, but instead show a list of threads filtered on that thread prefix.
Can confirm this.

Thank you very much.

There is only 1 thing I noticed:
The resource list rows are now clickable, but the cursor pointer doesn't change from arrow to hand and the background color doesn't change when hoovering the rows.

Top Bottom