Clickable Rows [Deleted]

Oversight on my part, I don't have the Resource Manager so I was unable to fully test it. Thanks again!

It's very nice and smart mod, but when I enable this, TaigaChat Pro doesn't work :(
Can you be more specific? I don't use the add-on, or really see how it would break it.. but that doesn't mean it's not.

I will fix the issue if you can provide more details and perhaps a demonstration.

Can you be more specific? I don't use the add-on, or really see how it would break it.. but that doesn't mean it's not.

I will fix the issue if you can provide more details and perhaps a demonstration.
If I enable this addon, messages in Taiga Chat are not display:
Zrzut ekranu 2015-09-17 o 12.44.58.webp

You can see TaigaChat on my forum: http://gsmx.co
user: testonly
pass: test

Can you try to disable CloudFlare's Rocket Loader, just temporarily? Even if this doesn't fix the issue, it is making it difficult for me to debug.

Glad to hear the issue has been identified.

I'm sorry to say there's not much I can do about this :unsure:. I've read up on the internals of Rocket Loader, but it bypasses the built-in browser Console, and they don't provide another way to see errors.. so it's not easy to find out what exactly is going wrong between the two.

I will update the resource page to reflect the incompatibility.

Thank you for being patient and working with me to locate the problem.

Small bug:
clicking a row in the conversations list doesn't open the conversation but the "mark as read/unread" page.

I'm getting this while trying to install on a pretty fresh copy of 1.5.2:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home1/useryou/manyus.com/forums/library/Jrahmy/ClickableRows/Listener.php on line 12

Now that I think of it, my host might not be on php 5.4. I'll double-check.

Also, I'm wondering if this navigates you just into the forum or to the Latest Post. Maybe an option for the latter if it doesn't have that at some point. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Yeah that's more than likely from being on PHP 5.3.

This navigates you to whatever content the row is for. If you click on a forum, it will take you into the forum. If you click on a thread, it will take you into the thread (including the latest unread post if you're logged in).

Yeah that's more than likely from being on PHP 5.3.

This navigates you to whatever content the row is for. If you click on a forum, it will take you into the forum. If you click on a thread, it will take you into the thread (including the latest unread post if you're logged in).

My host had an option in their control panel to switch me to 5.4 and after I changed that the install worked. The addon seems to be working too (woot).

This is always something I have to "fix" with a new forum and since I'm new to XF, I believe you have very nearly saved me... from death...

EDIT: If you ever get to messing with this again, maybe an option to overlay a user-definable, semi-transparent texture instead of a color? If that makes sense and sounds like a cool idea :)

Last edited:
Small bug:
clicking a row in the conversations list doesn't open the conversation but the "mark as read/unread" page.
I just saw this, sorry about that! I never tested the conversation list. I'll fix it in the next release.

My host had an option in their control panel to switch me to 5.4 and after I changed that the install worked. The addon seems to be working too (woot).

This is always something I have to "fix" with a new forum and since I'm new to XF, I believe you have very nearly saved me... from death...

EDIT: If you ever get to messing with this again, maybe an option to overlay a user-definable, semi-transparent texture instead of a color? If that makes sense and sounds like a cool idea :)
Hah, glad it works ;)

I can just turn the current scalar style property into a full-blown CSS style property. I'll do that in the next release.

In the meantime, you could edit the `jrahmy_clickableRow.css` template to add whatever styling you want.

@Jeremy P Hello! I forked this on GitHub because I was planning on fixing the conversation list issue by myself, but I'm wondering about something. This line:
Code:
href = this.$rowItem.find('h3.title a').last().attr('href');
Is there any specific reason to target the last element? An easy fix for the conversation list is to target the first found element instead, but I was curious if you had any specific reason to target the last element.

@BobbyWibowo I can't quite remember, but there are a few gotchas. Thread prefixes and inline moderation, from what I can remember. Without selecting the last match, it would open the prefix link or something like that.

Top Bottom