Classifieds?

billybatz9

Is there a classifieds for this forum?

Is there a classifieds plugin/software that runs well with xenforo?

Looking to add a classifieds to my website

I have not bought xenforo yet so I am unable to read descriptions of the resources, therefore I am unable understand what each resource can do. Having that in mind, looking at the resource page is completely useless to me. That is why I am asking lol

Unfortunately, this is something that is sorely missing for Xenforo. People have talked about Photopost Classifieds and I have yet to find a classifieds system that integrates seamlessly with Xenforo. There are however many people who have mentioned one is in the works. Sorry.

Damn :cautious:

I have read upon classipress... but that changes the whole theme..
I know a classifieds would be useful to many people... generate income for a lot of people... and be loved by users. I need to find something. I will be on the search and let you kno what I find :)

I've been considering XF for my 5M post community. We have a popular Classifieds section which we can't live without if/when we eventually migrate. I'll try to keep an eye on this topic.

I also believe RM, slightly modified, would make a proper classifieds system.
I'm sure someone will come up with an add on that does just that once they integrate Hooks. In the meantime, it requires a bit of coding mostly on templates.

Unfortunately, this is something that is sorely missing for Xenforo. People have talked about Photopost Classifieds and I have yet to find a classifieds system that integrates seamlessly with Xenforo. There are however many people who have mentioned one is in the works. Sorry.
I believe that the integration has been completed. I know the PhotoPost Gallery is done (and I'm giving SERIOUS consideration to getting it - even tho' it will mean increasing my VPS setup if it starts getting used).

I know of about a dozen of our customers who have switched to use the full enhanced xenforo integration it is all new for sure. The link I posted should show a clean fresh install of xenforo as well as any of the photopost products. Feel free to register and post photos etc test things out.

If you have specific questions I am more than happy to answer. PhotoPost has supported the user login and css style of Xenforo for several years every since the product was a beta. We recently added the enhanced integration which pulls the header footer around the applications as well as navigation and photo block on the forum. Everything is controlled that shows on the forum from the forum admin options. There is a profile block and forum photo block just like we support vBulletin 4.

http://www.omegatron.net/gallery

I am working on updating the classifieds to include an ad block on the forum and the profile info like I just finished on the gallery

Top Bottom