Classified forums

Classified forums [Paid] 1.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Does the user see anything different in the process of creating a new thread for their listing? Or does the add-on do all of the work with what a user would normally do for their new thread?

Thanks, looks like this is what I need.

The user creates a FOR SALE listing as they normally would. Adding text, photos, description, price, etc. The user does all that, same as they ordinarily would when creating a new thread for an item for sale.

The add-on takes the first attached image, and places that as a small thumbnail in the thread listing of the sub-forum. It's as simple as that.

You can control which user groups see the "enhanced" FOR SALE listings, and for which sub-forums they apply to.

I can't answer that question, but I got rid of tapatalk very shortly after migrating from vBulletin to XenForo. On XF, Tapatalk is completely unnecessary, and IMHO it is a virus and very bad thing. This as a user of it in my vB forum for many years and then for a short time on XF. Tapatalk are very disingenuous and sneaky, and have had some serious security problems in the past. Best, honestly, to get rid of it and use the mobile display architecture of XF, which is wonderful.

I had a lot of members who used it, too. A couple of initial whines and complaints when I removed Tapatalk wiht about two weeks warning.

Haven't heard a peep since. From anyone.

The truth is that I have always thought that for the forums it is not good because it loots them.

I admit that I have thought many times about removing it from my forum

Thanks

The truth is that I have always thought that for the forums it is not good because it loots them.

I admit that I have thought many times about removing it from my forum

Thanks
Removing it is also one less thing to hassle with, update, and so forth.

Top Bottom