Not a bug Chrome Issue

PASS

Affected version
2.2.3 and 2.2.4
I actually reported this a few days ago but after I restarted my PC, things started working fine again so I thought it was just an issue on my end. But the problem is also happening on 2 other PCs. All running Win 10 and Chrome Version 89.0.4389.82

Any time I try to move a thread to another section, the list of forums freezes up and cannot be scrolled. The page gets the bar going across the top like it is trying to process the action and Chrome freezes.

I tested this on 3 sites that are on 2 different servers. One of the sites has no mods, and was running 2.2.3. The other 2 sites were on 2.2.4 so we can eliminate a lot of potential causes there.

I tested with FF and Edge, and the issue doesn't happen. So far, it is only happening with Chrome. As I am writing this I see an update for Chrome is available. I'll report back to see if it still happens after the update.

What about other Chromium browsers like Edge?

EDIT: Oops, I see you tried Edge (unless you still have the old Edge) so maybe this is answered.

In the end, if it is browser-related, there may not be much XF can do but wait for a browser fix.

Top Bottom