Chrome Extension

I didn't think this was possible... and it probably shouldn't be.

@Azhria Lilu what page were you just looking at?

upload_2013-10-28_12-17-10.webp

Ah I see.
For as long as she has Chrome open and she's not on xenforo.com, it'll be checking every 5 minutes for alerts. Since the method I'm using to get it returns an error message the user state is invalid so her current action gets set to that. I kind of feel like if session_activity.view_state is 'error' it shouldn't show.. Either way though I'm attempting to fix it without requiring an add on to be installed by each forum owner.

Works fine for me, I'm running Chrome Version "30.0.1599.101 m" on Win 7. You just install it, visit any XenForo sites as normal, and it'll check those sites as long as you're logged in.

Quick question, how often does it check for alerts? I know that it says "every few minutes it checks", but an exact time would be nice to know.
it checks every 5 minutes

Also, The addon works with xF sites I go to such as Xenforo.com, digitalpoint, etc but if I where to visit my very own forum, it does not work.

Awesome. This will have a good future here. :) I will test it with my site and support it later by making an announcement about the app on my forum.

Also, The addon works with xF sites I go to such as Xenforo.com, digitalpoint, etc but if I where to visit my very own forum, it does not work.

I have debugged this.

Forum owners, this won't work on your site if you have the "Facebook Open Graph Logo" link pointing to a file that doesn't exist.

Top Bottom