Christmas Style [Deleted]

Miner

Miner submitted a new resource:

Christmas Style (version v1) - Free themes from Minerskinz.com

Merry Christmas to Xenforo users from Minerskinz

Merry_Christmas_image.jpg

We are proud to release our first skin for Xenforo Christmas skin please download below and celebrate with your community.

View demo here and this theme is semi responsive width...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this, good to see you creating skins for xenforo. You once made us a couple custom vb skins. Which are on your website in the portfolio.

Thanks for this, good to see you creating skins for xenforo. You once made us a couple custom vb skins. Which are on your website in the portfolio.

Glad you like it and not able to remember your sites as i am not able to figure by your username.

Very good looking theme Miner. I have always enjoyed your work. Good to see you making themes for Xenforo :)
one of my all time fav styles! Thanks bud and glad to see you here!

Thank guys and i am overwhelmed with gratitude by the xenforo community! although i knew many of you from Vb days but did not expect this.

This is motivating me and my team a lot to work more & more towards Xenforo and hope to see some positive news about future of Xenforo in few months with developments of this wonderful script.

Yup, simply awesome design and designer.

Really great to see you ramping up on the XF side of things Miner :)

Lovely theme Miner! And yes indeed - it's WONDERFUL seeing you back in the forum world, and especially nice to see you designing for Xenforo = AWESOME! While I won't be using the style, I will simply show my gratitude for your share by saying Thanks!!!! ;)

J.

Great style.

The style selector is not shown if there is also a language selector.

Thanks, Luis.

installed but i cant find the style chooser

edit: never mind found it lol, the snow man

Yup, my coder had some fun with the style chooser.

Great style.

The style selector is not shown if there is also a language selector.

Thanks, Luis.

The style selector is the snowman at footer right side, where it says 'Merry Christmas' and i think we missed out the language selector will get back with that soon today.

Thanks.

Great to see Miner creating styles for xenforo! one of the best designers around.
Yup, simply awesome design and designer.
Really great to see you ramping up on the XF side of things Miner :)

Glad to see you guys and thanks for the comments.

Lovely theme Miner! And yes indeed - it's WONDERFUL seeing you back in the forum world, and especially nice to see you designing for Xenforo = AWESOME! While I won't be using the style, I will simply show my gratitude for your share by saying Thanks!!!! ;)

J.

MsJacquiiC,
Wow this is something special to me, to get appreciation from great designer! (y)

We will rectify the issue and provide a new updated xml file soon.

Note for those using other languages please wait until we upload with new xml file.

Thanks.

Top Bottom