Christmas Style [Deleted]

On a stock install, this was really cool. Sadly, I guess I have far to many add-ons for this to look right.

Good work though... It is a nice style :)

Not sure what the issue you faced, is this skin have problem with other add-ons you have or just the one you linked?

Mostly we have customized the header, footer and forum home templates with our themes as normally we do with any forum themes but not sure if this cause issue in XF.

Not sure what the issue you faced, is this skin have problem with other add-ons you have or just the one you linked?

Mostly we have customized the header, footer and forum home templates with our themes as normally we do with any forum themes but not sure if this cause issue in XF.
I figured out how to overcome everything, but could not overcome an issue with the header. The responsible layout for the background snow image kept breaking a part. So I ended up always having this blue square

Not so much an issue with your deigns (I don't think) and perhaps to do with all the add-ons we use.

Love this style, but I have an issue with the user area circled...

HB6TY.png

Love this style, but I have an issue with the user area circled...

Yes we recently noticed this as one our client who purchased our premium theme reported this issue, as we are new to Xenforo we missed to note while coding the themes.

We are currently reworking all our premium themes to accommodate extra links to avoid this kind of issues in future.

I suggest you to create a drop down menu for the extra links you have to solve the problem now.

Thanks.

Top Bottom