• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Christmas has come to my forums

Vote!

• CemZoo, with Christmas by RoStyles

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • FanficsLandia, with Christmas Club by Xenique

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigel Kentaurus

Hey everybody

Christmas is here. And with christmas, snow, cheers, and good feelings. And to share that, some christmas decorations on my second home, my internet communities.

CemZoo.com, with a style from rostyles

Screen Shot 2011-12-14 at 7.55.56 PM.png

FanficsLandia.com, with Christmas Club from Xenique

Screen Shot 2011-12-14 at 7.55.26 PM.png

I am really happy I didn't have to spend weeks into the customization :) Go there, drop in, I'm done !! Some 4 hours at most !

Rigel Kentaurus

Looking good there! (y)

:D
Thanks! :) Christmas is a special occasion and as such I don't like it going through without some noise :) To tell you the truth, had the Christmas Club been ready a little earlier I would have probably gone with that for both sites. It looks really elegant.

Some minutes ago a member in my site just complimented the fact that the sidebar can be collapsed.

Forsaken

Thanks! :) Christmas is a special occasion and as such I don't like it going through without some noise :) To tell you the truth, had the Christmas Club been ready a little earlier I would have probably gone with that for both sites. It looks really elegant.

Some minutes ago a member in my site just complimented the fact that the sidebar can be collapsed.
I blame Thanksgiving.

Kim

Yes that is a cool feature :D the Categories also collapse too :) Forsaken and Onimua have done a great job on the coding side for sure!

Thanks for the lovely comments!

Shelley

really liking the xenique christmas style. Very nice job kim. (y) Really liking the sidebar block footer images

One small issue I have with it and that is the category text not sitting correctly smack bang in the middle. instead of padding-top: 7px I think 10px padding-top would align that perfectly.

Code:
.nodeList .categoryStrip .nodeTitle {
    padding-top: 10px;
}

Kim

really liking the xenique christmas style. Very nice job kim. (y) Really liking the sidebar block footer images

One small issue I have with it and that is the category text not sitting correctly smack bang in the middle. instead of padding-top: 7px I think 10px padding-top would align that perfectly.

Code:
.nodeList .categoryStrip .nodeTitle {
    padding-top: 10px;
}

Thanks Shelley :)

The placement of that text is deliberate, it is to allow for a description if someone has one. If a customer doesn't like that though, and doesn't have any descriptions on Category titles, it's a very simple change to adjust it :)

Shelley

Thanks Shelley :)

The placement of that text is deliberate, it is to allow for a description if someone has one. If a customer doesn't like that though, and doesn't have any descriptions on Category titles, it's a very simple change to adjust it :)
I knew there was a reason. Forgot about the description text. (y)